Benefits of SolarArk Solar Roof Ventilators
Cooler in Summer
- Summer roof temperatures often exceed 70C. This greatly increases room temperatures inside your home. SolarArk solar roof ventilators can reduce roof temperatures by up to 30C and room temperatures by up to 6C.
Reduces condensation build up
- Fights mould and condensation build-up in your roof space. Reduces the likelihood of mould spores in the roof space that can effect the health and air quality inside your home.
Improves energy efficiency of ducted air conditioning
- Roof temperatures of up to 70C in summer, significantly effects the efficiency and performance of roof ducted A/C systems, by heating up the cooler air running through the A/C rood duct pipes. SolarArk solar roof ventilators address this reduction in efficiency and cooling by reducing the air temperature in the roof by up to 30C in summer
No running costs ever
- Being totally solar powered, SolarArk solar roof ventilators have a $0 operating cost over the life of the product
- Whisper quiet operation by using a brushless DC motor and polycarbonate fan blades
Automatic shut-off below 24C
- All SolarArk solar roof vents come standard with a thermostatic shut-off system. The fan will automatically stop operating when the temperature drops below 24C preserving beneficial rood space heat in the winter months